Do You? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 10, 2006 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments BugNovember 16, 2006 at 9:12 PMGet tired of carrying the entire blogging world on my shoulders? Yes I do, thank you for asking.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousNovember 17, 2006 at 11:00 AMCall now for your Free Chess Lesson: 1-900-Fuk-yeah(Taught by Master Fuk, aka "the Vietnamese coffee grinder")ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Guess who I just interviewed! October 21, 2008 Amy Tan - you know, the author? Joy Luck Club? hello? Anyway it was cool as shit - shit in Antarctica bitches. For the full interview read PULP or some shit Read more
also October 24, 2015 i almost forgot how fun it is to be vulgar so go fucking get some coffee and piss yourself with a huge dong Read more
Get tired of carrying the entire blogging world on my shoulders? Yes I do, thank you for asking.
ReplyDeleteCall now for your Free Chess Lesson:
ReplyDelete1-900-Fuk-yeah
(Taught by Master Fuk, aka
"the Vietnamese coffee grinder")