Happy (late) Birthday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 14, 2007 To the person who is savvy on the subjects of wine, bugs, and life! Cheers! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments CatnipDecember 17, 2007 at 12:22 PMIf you are referring to the birthday of a Nip, then I thank you! I'm glad to see you got the number right. Thanks.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyoprahDecember 17, 2007 at 1:50 PMof course - the Nip! who else?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Guess who I just interviewed! October 21, 2008 Amy Tan - you know, the author? Joy Luck Club? hello? Anyway it was cool as shit - shit in Antarctica bitches. For the full interview read PULP or some shit Read more
also October 24, 2015 i almost forgot how fun it is to be vulgar so go fucking get some coffee and piss yourself with a huge dong Read more
If you are referring to the birthday of a Nip, then I thank you! I'm glad to see you got the number right. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteof course - the Nip! who else?
ReplyDelete