A lot has been written about the battle between Macs and PC - everyone has seen the stupid commercials that prey upon t he wannbe hipster who wished they were a graphic designer or some other rock star type job , meanwhile portraying the PC as a stodgy old fucker who is clearly out of touch and a McCain/Palin supporter-douch bag. So here you go people - Macs Suck Big Donkey Balls You heard me Macs Suck They suck as hard as a drunk prom date they suck at everything I know from first hand experience. I have three PC laptops (don't ask why I have three - one Toshiba, one HP and one Dell all of them Windows based from Windows 98 to Vista all of them at least $400 cheaper than a Mac equivalent) I have also had a mac book pearl and now am the sorry fucking owner of a $1200 piece of shit iMac. The programs I download and install aren't there when I restart the thing - it won't burn a CD without creating two or three CD drink coasters first. It freezes when it runs into something ...
George Bush is an idiot People who believe in creationism are retards War is never the answer The bible was written by humans - not by god God was invented College will open your mind - but not if it's clown college, beauty college, or Dunkin Donuts University Global warming is real Vegetarians are good people There's nothing wrong with homosexuality (so don't be mad when I call you a fag) Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer to ever have lived Art is essential to happiness Golf is not a game; it is a way of life Your socks ain't shit Dogs are better than cats by about a million degrees Tool rocks - you can agree or be wrong Knife throwing is an essential skill The WTC was brought down by the government using thermite under the direction of Dick(head) Cheny Conan the Barbarian was a great movie Strawberries are the most overrated fruit People who have never had real jobs are bereft of respect It is impossible to be "pro life" and "pro war" without bein...
Amy Tan - you know, the author? Joy Luck Club? hello? Anyway it was cool as shit - shit in Antarctica bitches. For the full interview read PULP or some shit
Comments
Post a Comment