I try not to curse Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 28, 2006 but fuck - this is so funny. If you don't know about uncyclopedia then you are basically wasting your life. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments BugAugust 28, 2006 at 8:55 PMAnd here I thought I was in danger of studying too hard this sememster... thank you, Riley.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Guess who I just interviewed! October 21, 2008 Amy Tan - you know, the author? Joy Luck Club? hello? Anyway it was cool as shit - shit in Antarctica bitches. For the full interview read PULP or some shit Read more
also October 24, 2015 i almost forgot how fun it is to be vulgar so go fucking get some coffee and piss yourself with a huge dong Read more
And here I thought I was in danger of studying too hard this sememster... thank you, Riley.
ReplyDelete